Current Pre-made Options:
Table Top Role Playing Games
Payment via the tip jar is required before materials are given to players.
Running A One Shot
- Running a One Shot: per player charge + hourly prep work charge + cost of one shot materials
- NPC Character Voices
- Thematic Music
- Character Creation Help: hourly charge
- Explanation of how character creation works in your TTRPG
- Consultation on your play style
- One on One session to teach you how to use your character
- (Added charge) Custom Character Sheet sent to you after the session
- DM Consulting: hourly charge
- Ask about your party and "the story thus far"
- Ask what the problem is
- Ask where you and your players would like the story to go next
- Give you ideas for enemies based on your party dynamic
- One Shot Creation: hourly charge
- NOTE: I retain all of the rights to the One Shot and retain the right to sell the One Shot after it's completed.
- Overview: this summarizes the setting (Space, Western, etc.), theme (comedy, grim dark, etc.), how many players it's designed for and notes how to adjust it for more or less players.
- Prologue: An intro of what you read to your players
- Custom Character Sheets
- Scene Descriptions
- Inciting Incidents
- NPCs with events, motivations, etc. based on one-shot needs
- Maps based on need
- Puzzles based on need
- Items to give your players